International Christian School exists to cultivate a comprehensive education by providing passionate, competent teaching from a Biblical perspective for the international community of Caracas, Venezuela.
Truth (John 17:17, Matthew 7:7, John 16:13, John 14:6, Hebrews 13:8)
ICS values mankinds continual discovery of God’s absolute and unchanging truth
- The word of God.
- Discovered through continual and genuine pursuit enabled by the Holy Spirit.
- Personified in Christ who is unchanging
Excellence (Phil 4:8, Tit 3:8, 1 Tim 3:13)
ICS values surpassing expectations, and is characterized by:
- Students that are challenged to reach the highest standards of achievement.
- Students who consistently exhibit maximal effort, striving to reach their potential.
- Teachers that provide individualized, developmentally appropriate support for their students.
- Teachers who consistently acknowledge the differences in their students, encouraging them to pursue excellence in their own giftings (athletic, artistic, academic, spiritual).
Authenticity (James 1:22)
ICS values authentic learning and discipleship:
- Authentic learning is demonstrated when knowledge is applied to real life situations.
- Authentic discipleship involves application of faith & knowledge in real life.